We’re looking for a talented and energetic Design Engineer to join our team. If the below description sounds like you, please contact us.
Flylogix is a rapidly growing company delivering real services to many of the world’s largest corporations. Our tested and tough long-range drones operate ‘beyond visual line of sight’ to ensure the least risk to humans and least harm to the plant. We’re now ready to reach new heights and are looking for inquisitive, knowledgeable and skilful people to join our pioneering team.
We are seeking an experienced rounded Design Engineer to join a growing, dynamic team based at Fareham. The successful applicant will be embedding world class design, process and analysis of a range of custom unmanned aircraft systems and support equipment. The Design Engineer will have a close relationship with our Chief Technical Officer and the role will report to our operations Director.
The role offers the opportunity to extend your experience and demonstrate a passion through all areas to delivering unmanned flights.
- Design our unmanned aerial vehicles and support equipment
- Lead designs with data / calculations to support decisions
- Create technical documentation related to design, workflows, assembly processes, maintenance procedures with consistency and accuracy.
- Evaluate and improve electromechanical system deficiencies.
- Designing of flight routes to deliver operational flights
- Be excellent at communicating ideas and solutions from problems with the team
- Be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- This person needs to hold a relevant engineering degree, HND or relevant time served experience.
- This person would benefit from a passion and knowledge of aviation with experience in building of manned aircraft.
- This person needs to be comfortable developing remotely piloted aircraft and making designed changes to existing RPA’s
- This person needs to be able to lead / troubleshoot manufacture processes or other complex electro -mechanical assemblies.
- This person needs to be able to create and lead instructions, schematics, and procedures.
- This role will include some exciting travel and expect to work away on occasional weekends.
If you have the skills, attitude and drive to be part of the next chapter in aviation, we’d love to hear from you.